Ministry of Sound presents… Next Generation: 19.09.08
|The largest DJ Competition of the year!
If you reckon you can cut the mustard as a top notch DJ/producer this is your chance to step up and join the BIG boys as Ministry of Sound launches the ultimate DJ competition giving one talented, up-and-coming DJ/producer the opportunity of a life time...to come on board and join our already superlative team of Saturday Sessions resident DJ’s, and have one of your tracks released on a Ministry of Sound compilation.
Launching with a set at the club on New Years Day the winner will be signed up as Ministry of Sound resident DJ to play at our UK and international events throughout 2009.
The winner will also receive a whole heap of the very best Pioneer DJ gear, as well as a year’s supply Ministry of Sound Vodka, and a guest mix on MoS Radio.
To enter send us a 30min mix CD, a track you’ve produced and a short profile with pic.
Competition will launch 1st September with all mixes to be submitted before Friday 31st October 08.
Winner announced 1st week in December.
• Entrants must be over 18yrs (male/female)
• Post mis CD’s to ‘Next Generation DJ Competition' 103 Gaunt Street, London SE1 6DP
• New Years Day – debut set at club, VIP treatment - hotel, drinks all supplied on the night
• Ministry of Sound Residency (1 yr). UK and International events
• Winner will have 1 track included on Ministry of Sound Compilation
• 1yr supply Ministry of Sound Vodka (24 bottles)
• DJ equipment (Pioneer)
• Mix on MOS Radio
• Interview on MOS.com
DJ PANEL: Judging will take place throughout November with winner announced 1st week in December.
• Mark Knight
• Steve Angello
• Danny Howells
• Lee Mortimer
3 best mixes posted on MOS.com, Myspace, Facebook for public to vote for their favourite mix
Back to Headlines